AOL.com
AOL.com
AOL.com

9 videos of the Elf on the Shelf moving that will make your kids freak out

Perhaps your children have been expressing some doubt about the true powers of the Elf on the Shelf. With just a couple of days remaining until Christmas arrives, if the so-called myth needs some reinforcing in your house, just show the kids these nine videos. Some parents go to great lengths to capture 'proof' that the elves really do move while kids are asleep. And herewith, we provide you with all the airtight evidence you'll need to close the case once and for all. Also, if you just need some amusement this holiday season, click through and watch. Some of the videos are surprisingly good, all are entertaining -- and not one of them uses special effects of any kind (wink-wink). Merry Christmas!

More From You

343 Comments
*0 / 3000 Character Maximum
Filter by:
st.rg1 December 23 2013 at 1:43 PM

So false..

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
realrambo December 23 2013 at 10:50 AM

looking at the video in slow motion stop and play you can see a rat racing across the floor ??? yuk no elf there just rodents.

Reply Flag as Abusive -1 rate up rate down
realrambo December 23 2013 at 10:49 AM

looking at slow motion w stop you can see a rat racing across the floor yuk ! no elf there

Reply Flag as Abusive -1 rate up rate down
justgigging December 23 2013 at 10:47 AM

It was a Elf'n Rat

Reply Flag as Abusive +1 rate up rate down
vxenon67 December 23 2013 at 10:42 AM

my uncle said he saw an elf that he was following around a bamboo cluster and the elf eventually disappeared. My mother said she saw a lady in white walking around the house at night while i was still inside my mothers womb. I saw a bright light a dot in the sky doing a zig zag pattern. It was strange for it to change direction so fast unlike a shooting star I saw a couple minutes before. I saw God Jehovah not with my eyes but with my spirit when I cried to Him and my spirit broke...I saw that He radiates full of so much love i could not comprehend and He will work the impossible. I experienced Deja vu saying to myself I have been here before...it was creepy.

Reply Flag as Abusive -2 rate up rate down
macbull66 December 23 2013 at 10:17 AM

Pantry door opens and closes on it's own?

Not really...at 24.5 seconds a mouse runs from pantry, underneath the chair at the head of the table.

...the mouse did it !

Reply Flag as Abusive -1 rate up rate down
hbbyfish December 23 2013 at 10:12 AM

Hee hee! These videos are all cute! The funniest one was the 5th one where the elf takes a photocopy of himself at the office. How fun! I love silly stuff like this that people create to make their kids wonder....!

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
citykitty123 December 23 2013 at 9:51 AM

Someone hiding behind the island pulled whatever it was off the counter with fishing wire and then opened the door from the bottom with their finger. Kids might believe it, though.

Reply Flag as Abusive +1 rate up rate down
dede_tumulak December 23 2013 at 9:43 AM

That was a rat! Slow motion will prove it.

Reply Flag as Abusive -1 rate up rate down
julia December 23 2013 at 9:40 AM

It looks as if the elves are on see through wire or something. Disappointing.

Reply Flag as Abusive -1 rate up rate down