Most talked about TV moments of 2013

There's no doubt that 2013 was a year filled with memorable and jaw-dropping moments, many of which were viewed by millions on television. From Glee's heartbreaking tribute to the late Cory Monteith to the Super Bowl XLVII blackout, 2013 was certainly a year to remember. So as we wrap up the year, we took a look at some of the moments that we thought sparked the most conversation in 2013.

iiistimpylll December 26 2013 at 5:05 PM

NO SHlT! No Breaking Bad? So pathetic.

rohimself December 22 2013 at 12:13 PM

AOL, and I've been with you for years, has always been way too "star struck" for me. When a big motion picture or TV name doesn't do something you consider newsworthy, you pick a minor name to feature. Half the time I don't even recognize the name, so I really don't care that much. I even complained about this once, but of course I received no answer. This list is really kind of silly, but I think you know that, and expect negative responses if only to see if people are paying attention.

rkbufkin December 22 2013 at 10:44 AM

At least gef the right person from Duck Dynasty in your photos.

Big Sexy December 22 2013 at 9:42 AM

Sons of Anarchy season finale.

Rob Big Sexy December 22 2013 at 10:58 AM

I stopped watching that show after season 3. It got to "emo" for me.

death163 Rob December 22 2013 at 1:05 PM

Say's the moron that spent 3 years watching a show and didn't realize it was a DRAMA tell me what scripted highly rated show isn't a drama????

Flag 0 rate up
chili December 22 2013 at 11:15 AM

if those were the top 10 picks of the biggest or greatest events on TV in 2013.

um' maybe we should throw away our tv sets?

or... at least can someone fire the person that thought this 10 line up were the stories anyone cares about?

not 1 of those things was interesting, the only 1 on that list i even saw was the superbowl blackout, and that was not really a big deal.

mals December 22 2013 at 1:05 PM

Here's another performance that was trending big time on Twitter when it happened

Norm December 22 2013 at 11:45 AM

Does AOL have 12 year olds picking these things? C'mon guys!

Fuller Family December 23 2013 at 12:45 PM

I didn't even watch breaking bad and I know that was one of the most talked about shows of the year!

goldsgwm December 22 2013 at 1:57 AM

Can I marry him? I love the tattoos and look of dismay on his face.

pscottparker10231955 goldsgwm December 22 2013 at 4:45 AM

I used to think he was a thug given all of his tats. Turns out that the guy is a really nice person with great values. Just happens to have a lot of tats. I like him He made me re-evaluate my bias against tats. No longer look at them as uniformly damning. BTW, the guy has crazy athletic ability. HE IS the future of NFL quarterbacking. Fast, able to run, good arm. That is the NFL quarterback of the 2010-2020 decade.

certmuff December 26 2013 at 1:50 PM