Tessanne Chin reveals what it felt like to win 'The Voice'

The fun is just getting started for Season 5 winner of 'The Voice', Tessanne Chin. From singing back-up to the main stage, Tessanne's rise to stardom has been full of highs and lows. The reigning champ stopped by our offices right after her big win to tell us how she was feeling and revealed a few of her favorite moments from the show.

Check it out!

lavamana December 22 2013 at 12:31 AM

Tessanne's voice and personality was amazing. I could listen to any song she graces us with. Jerry W - you don't speak for me and thousands of Americans who voted for her. Tessanne - I'm looking forward to listen to your first album.

JillyBean December 21 2013 at 3:45 PM

Tessanne was above and beyond anyone else on that show. While Jaquie and Will are very talented, Tessanne was more versatile and more seasoned (also less pitchy) than Jacquie and more consistent and likable than Will. I wish them all the best, but I feel that this was the right ending!

aas1637 December 21 2013 at 3:24 PM

I though Chin was great

eiwyaa December 21 2013 at 3:13 PM

I am 50 and in all my years I have never got involved in shows like these and would consider myself to think the same as you but I am glad to say this is the first time the script and the people agreed. I got into the show in the beginning because of my wife and I have never seen a show called it as I heard it an pick the people in the same order I did right to the end, usually I would have to stop watching at some point because of it being scripted but this one worked out and Tessanne well deserved it.

dl0007 December 21 2013 at 2:23 PM

The lady can carry a tune!

JNikwolf December 21 2013 at 2:22 PM

Tessanne and Jacquie were both so talented. I liked Will, but I loved both of the ladies. What great voices and what class acts they were.

Robert A Porcaro December 21 2013 at 2:20 PM

Good win !!!!

Charlie December 21 2013 at 2:10 PM

I was not rooting for Tessanne but all 3 of the finalists were good so it didn't really matter to me who won. Congrats Tessanne. Happy for you.

elle December 21 2013 at 2:09 PM

i think they had some great singers and it was America who ultimately voted the winner..i am happy she won..she seems so nice, likeable also..best to her..the voice is my favorite show..love the concept, love the judges..lots of fun

VGO4EVER December 21 2013 at 2:04 PM

I AM SO GLAD SHE WON. SHE DI WHITNEY'S SONG WITH AWE!!! GOOD LUCK TESSANNE IN WHATEVER YOU GO FOR IN LIFE. THE SKY IS THE LIMIT GIRL!!!!!