AOL.com
AOL.com
AOL.com

'Duck Dynasty' Fans React To Robertson's Hiatus

Phil Robertson's Family: We Need Him On 'Duck Dynasty'

More From You

5480 Comments
*0 / 3000 Character Maximum
Filter by:
guitarbud33 January 25 2014 at 8:08 AM

The country has reached the place where quoting the Holy Bible is considered wrong? No wonder we are going down the tube.

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
b2ran December 31 2013 at 7:00 AM

I thought this was settled last week and Phil is back in the saddle. Why is this article still here???????

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
rmscomms December 26 2013 at 6:58 PM

Excuse the pun, but gays are just a bunch of ********.

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
piplayer53 December 22 2013 at 11:49 AM

Phil, don't retract a single word! Everyone else should stop buying ANY A&E products, from any show. Start buying Duck Commander. Show the Hollywood Yea Whoos they don't run the world with their bleeding heart," everyone get a trophy just for participating attitudes". Grow up, this is America. Were supposed to have the right of free speech. Why should only the Gays have the right to bash anyone if they want, with their ", Tom Cruise Scientology is the Best", thinkology. Why should Hollywood control the world? Why should Hollywood have the right to come our lives and our kids lives and tell us what to do, or what we should do to comform to "their" standards? Why do the gay rights activist's get a parade at the drop of a hat? Why does straight America have to sit and keep our mouths shut so we don't offend the Gays, Blacks, Mexicans, Chinese or left handed widget makers? They sure as hell don't mind offending anyone. I don't see Phil Robertson or his family looking to spread their beliefs on the world. He was asked a question, he answered it truthfully, with his own beliefs. I am a Vet. I went to war to protect those rights. I believe in law school you are taught to never ask a question unless you already know the answer. Lol, was Phil set up? Straight America, stand up before its to late. Hollywood and the media is in your homes everyday, Take a stand.

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
George Rond December 21 2013 at 8:23 PM

You have to Sign In first to leave a comment.Phil is 100% right

Reply Flag as Abusive +2 rate up rate down
Beautiful December 21 2013 at 8:18 PM

Racist bigoted comments.=
Duck Dynasty win
GQ win
A&E win
The outraged Americans suckered into "$upporting" DD= DUMB CHUMPS

Reply Flag as Abusive -2 rate up rate down
Kellye Mom EMTP December 21 2013 at 7:17 PM

He didn't do anything wrong! He stated how he feels! This is still a free country isn't it! I don't think what he said is true about gays! However I think he doesn't deserve being thrown under the bus! My family will continue to watch as long as he is on the show! If he goes we go! There are people who need to get over the he said she said enough said!!!!

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
moejiggy December 21 2013 at 7:11 PM

Pretty sad state of affirs when we as Americans have to speak in a manner as not to offend anyone,I support Duck Dynasty and all it cast,they may be able to speak their feelings.

Reply Flag as Abusive +1 rate up rate down
pamsdolls December 21 2013 at 7:10 PM

With all being said they have filmed the first 9 out of 10 shows that will run with Phil in them. By the time he is needed sometime in March A&E will say you have served your punishment - gotten lots of media attention and A&E will be making a fortune. So the truth any publicity - even bad is a winner. Do not buy from Wal-Mart and do not buy duck dynasty brand.

Reply Flag as Abusive rate up rate down
Cowboy Bob December 21 2013 at 6:37 PM

I have no problem with your life style choice as I hope you would have no problem with mine. I would hope you would not try and use your political correctness to try and force me violate my beliefs and accept your life style choice. I do not try and force my beliefs on anyone. This man has the right to his as do I . It seems the so called gay community have taken the left hand road of yelling and screaming to keep their cause in the news and to try and force anyone who does not agree with this lifestyle to accept them. I agree with Phil's stand. He was ask a question and gave his honest and heartfelt answer. Do we not have room in our beliefs and country to believe and accept his feelings?

Reply Flag as Abusive +4 rate up rate down