Top 9 at 9: The most innovative retail holiday campaigns, Michelle Obama in J.Mendel and more
- The First Family took to the stage during the finale of TNT's "Christmas in Washington," Michelle Obama dazzling us in J.Mendel.
Bad news for Loehmann's, the department store brand has just filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, its third time filing.
- During TNT's "Christmas in Washington," Anna Kendrick performed in a pretty velvet J.Mendel gown.
What are the most innovative and impressive retail holiday campaigns this year?
- Miley looked cool in a sheer top and Maison Martin pants at Jingle Ball.
- Sheryl Crow wore Ralph Lauren to the TNT "Christmas in Washington" event.
Who were the best dressed couples of 2013? From William and Kate to Bey and Jay-Z, we rounded up the very best.
- Actress Zhang Ziyi wore Elie Saab to the Asia-Pacific Film Festival Awards Presentation.
- Actress Bella Thorne attended DigiFest LA wearing a Rebecca Minkoff top and pants.
Click through the gallery above to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!