2013 wrap-up: Best celebrity nails
Queen Bey chose NCLA's I'm With the Band, a vibrant orange, for her performance at the 2013 Presidential Inauguration in January.
- Zooey is the reigning queen of fun nail art in Hollywood. The New Girl starlet rocked these fun domino nails at the Emmys.
- The sassy singer's nails perfectly coordinated with her Oscar de la Renta dress at the American Music Awards.
- The Modern Family beauty offset her stunning emerald Emmy dress with this red nail art for a gorgeous contrast.
Naomi Watts pairs her gorgeous emerald ring with Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in Black Pearl at the Screen Actors Guild Awards.
Anne Hathaway holds up her brand new Golden Globe with beautiful nails to boot. The actress wore Chanel Le Vernis in Pearl Drop and added a beaded detail to her ring finger nail for texture.
- Jessica Alba pairs her stunning peach gown with a pale pink mani at the Golden Globes.
- Julianna Hough's mani at the Golden Globes perfectly matched her clutch.
- The Glee actress paired her bright coral dress with a black tipped french manicure at the American Music Awards.
- White nails are all the rage and the Orange is the New Black star was an early fan. She paired one massive rock with the trendy polish at the Emmys.
- The House of Cards actress was another celeb obsessed with the white nail trend. Kate likes hers with a silver design on top.
- The Deschanel ladies love their nails! Emily paired her classic lace Emmy dress with a fun metallic mani.
Steinfeld's nails were a fun and perfectly coordinated to her dress at the Teen Choice Awards. And this is a mani with a message - the star chose her polish in support of an antibullying campaign she read about where young girls "pinky swear" to be kind to others by wearing blue polish on their pinkies.
The perfect compliment to a fabulous party dress or award show gown is a beautiful manicure. Zooey Deschanel always impresses us with her cool nail art, but we love a classic, polished manicure too. The ladies in this roundup rocked some of our favorite nail trends this season!