Miranda Kerr's sleek bun, those Victoria's Secret Angel waves, and more hair looks we love this week
Every week, we round up the best of the best in celebrity hair looks.
- Miranda Kerr's updo is sleek, simple, and an instant classic. Side note: also super convenient when you're going to an event and don't have time to wash your hair.
- We're kind of digging this milkmaid 'do on Dakota Fanning. It looks a little modern and updated with the twists instead of the braids, no?
- After watching the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show this week, we've been coveting the Angels' sexy barrel curls. Hint: Solano makes one of our favorite curling irons. Get it here!
- Blake Lively proved the retro wave isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
- Looks like Candice Swanepoel was channeling Kate Middleton with this half up, half down style -- always a classic look.
From sleek and sophisticated to laid-back and casual, here are four styles from this week's red carpets (and sidewalks) that knocked it out of the park.
Click through the gallery to see all of this week's looks.