2013 wrap-up: a year of style with Selena Gomez
- Wearing Atelier Versace at the InStyle and Warner Bros. Golden Globe After Party.
- Sporting a Gucci frock and strappy metallic heels for the premiere of "Spring Breakers" in Paris.
- Wearing an ab-bearing Dolce & Gabbana look with Giuseppe Zanotti heels to the U.S. premiere of "Spring Breakers" at the SXSW Film Festival.
- Wearing one of our favorite looks, a Reem Acra gown, to the LA premiere of "Spring Breakers".
- Wearing an Oscar de la Renta ensemble with Gucci sandals to the 26th annual Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards.
- In a fierce Julien McDonald look for the MTV Movie Awards.
- Wearing a Vince top with a Blumarine skirt for the 2013 Radio Disney Music Awards.
- Wearing a strikingly neon Atelier Versace stunner at the Billboard Music Awards.
- Wearing a stunning embellished Dolce & Gabbana dress to the ESPY Awards.
- Wearing Cushnie et Ochs at the 2013 Teen Choice Awards.
- Wearing Atelier Versace to the MTV Video Music Awards.
- In a revealing Cushnie et Ochs creation for the Flaunt Magazine Issue Party with Selena Gomez And Amanda De Cadenet in Los Angeles.
- Wearing a Zara jumpsuit backstage at 106.1 KISS FM's Jingle Ball in Dallas.
It's been quite the year for Selena Gomez -- both professionally and sartorially.
The actress and singer has really stepped into her own recently when it comes to personal style -- she was even spotted lunching with Anna Wintour in Milan during fashion week.
Though Selena is always a wild card when it comes to the red carpet, we do know the star favors bold colors, high-slits, and daring designs by Italian designers like Versace, Gucci, and Dolce & Gabbana.
To see Selena's year in style, click through the gallery above.