Top 9 at 9: Blake Lively steps out in Marchesa, Lily Collins in Chanel, and more top style stories
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
- If you missed the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show last night, we've got all the details on our live blog here.
- Hayden Panettiere attended the Ein Herz Fuer Kinder Gala in Berlin this past weekend, wearing a Paule Ka one-shoulder gown.
- While the Duchess of Cambridge can do no wrong, we have to admit -- her sister Pippa can't either. We've got all her best looks from 2013 over here.
- Blake Lively stepped out in Marchesa to the unveiling of Van Cleef & Arpels redesigned New York 5th Avenue Flagship Maison on December 10th in NYC.
- Lily Collins went to Dallas for the Chanel "Metiers d'Art" Show, and wore this Chanel creation from the Fall 2013 collection.
- Dakota Fanning attended the same show in Dallas, wearing another gorgeous Chanel creation.
- At the American Country Music Awards last night, Sheryl Crow wore a strikingly pink Juan Carlos Obando gown.
- Jennifer Lawrence was all over the red carpets in 2013, and we've got every look right here.
- Kellie Pickler wore this Badgley Mischka gown at the American Country Awards last night.
Click through the gallery above to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!