Madonna and Brahim Zaibat breakup: More May - December romances

Madonna and her much-younger boyfriend, Brahim Zaibat, announced their split today after three years of dating. But while they couldn't make it work, a lot of Hollywood couples have proven that age is just a number.

joannival December 12 2013 at 4:31 PM

But love making isn't the only thing that will keep a relationship going - after awhile if not noticed at the beginning is the different interests - dancing is different, choice of music is different. Recently I went out with a guy younger and he didn't know any of the old movies or even actors and of course lots of my music and I'm a singer. So eventually you realize you have very little in common and that relationship is doomed.

Daddy December 11 2013 at 11:53 PM

Me & my Wife are 12 Years apart. I'm 50 & She is 62. I Love her & She Loves me. And that is all that matters. We are on are 5th year, And still makeing it work. She dose not look her age at all.
Takes very good care of her self & still work's. Age is just a # She is Sexy, Nice,Careing,Great Cook. And put's me in my place when needed. & Great in Bed.

She is the Best thing that has ever entered my life. ( Money $ . ) Has nothing to do with are relationship. We both just work & make end's meet. We both have had past relationships. We still try to put behind us. X'S & Kids. And some Bad & Good Past relationships.
But she is the Best Women I ever mett. You can not make a prybar Big enough to pull us apart.

I Love My Wife.

btolin1234 Daddy December 12 2013 at 1:37 AM

find me another u. I too getting taking by both men & women for looking 48 & just turned 63 this month.I know I'm sexy, fun, uninhibited, open minded & totally not type cast. Led a colorful life & look for energy- no matter what age.

Richard Daddy December 12 2013 at 9:32 AM

Here hear!

EVELYN December 12 2013 at 5:02 AM

So what? Age is only a number....My second husband was 17 yrs my senior and is now deceased, but we were divorced before that occured, after 15 years together. My current, and last husband, is my same age and we get along great after 20 years of blissful marriage. Age is what one makes of it day by day. None of us has any guarantees for tomorrow....be happy for the day.

Peter Nardo December 12 2013 at 11:24 AM

An old guy marring a much younger lady is really amusing.

klassikars Peter Nardo December 12 2013 at 12:17 PM

Not so amusing to the older guy... just because you get on in years, doesn't make you dead below the belt.

hgnorthbayfoods klassikars December 12 2013 at 12:27 PM

Your right. That's why my girlfriend is buying me a belt buckle for Xmas with miseltoe hanging off of it. I'm 76

Flag +1 rate up
jennypenny06 December 12 2013 at 7:26 AM

As long as both people are consenting adults, I don't see the big deal. Granted, I occasionally find such huge age differences a little bit icky, but that's just me. Other people's relationships aren't my business.

Owen December 12 2013 at 7:48 AM

who cares, I think she should date a goat next.and maybe have a kid???

keedyk87 Owen December 12 2013 at 8:40 AM

Behave child, or go find your own place to live!

Dan December 12 2013 at 9:10 AM

Even as a young man Charlie Chaplin often went after much younger (even underage teen) babes. He was a firm believer in "old enough to bleed, old enough to breed." You might say he was the Roman Polanski of the silent movie era.

HELLO SHELDON December 12 2013 at 9:20 AM

WHO CARES,,,,,,,,,LET FOLKS MARRY WHO THEY WANT

Janet HELLO SHELDON December 12 2013 at 10:35 AM

If they love one another why not...

nicole December 12 2013 at 9:33 AM

It doesnt look like this is a bad article and people are taking it that way. I looks like they are just making observations on couples who are having success in relationships despite the age difference.

William December 12 2013 at 9:51 AM

all chicks with daddy issues sorry to say mine is in the other room doing nothing but plotting to hoover my next check

World Series