2013 wrap-up: Worst celebrity hair
- Miley's new cropped hair and pigtails shocked everyone at the MTV Video Music Awards this past August.
- Yes, this is clearly a wig. But yes, it's also terrible.
- Lady GaGa was spotted out in London at the Langham Hotel on December 9, 2013 sporting some dreadful dreadlocks.
- Oh Kaley, what creatures are living inside that updo?!
- Rihanna channeled Billy Ray Cyrus with this mullet in September.
- Hey, we're all for the pixie cut, but J.Law's stylist took it a bit too far with this... (windswept?) haphazard look.
- At the Metropolitan Museum of Art Gala Zooey Deschanel made an appearance without her signature bangs. Stick with what you do best Zooey!
- Jada Pinkett Smith attends the 'Make Equality Reality' event in Beverly Hills with a two-tone ponytail.
We love volume, but Melissa McCarthy went a little overboard at the 85th Annual Academy Awards.
- Kelly Osbourne may be able to pull off purple hair better than most, but at the Oscars this year she had a terrible case of helmet hair.
- We know Anne chopped her hair for the role of Fantine, and we think she's been rocking it this year, but this blonde, heavy, overly styled look? Nope.
- Amanda Bynes isn't having the best hair day as she makes a court appearance.
- Anna Faris has a case of awkward bangs and her color is too Barbie blonde at the 65th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards.
- Actress Salma Hayek looked more like Marge Simpson at this year's Oscars with this hair-raising look.
- It was the year of bad hair for Miley. She pushed her bleached cropped locks forward for a performance on NBC's "Today" show in October.
- "Girl Code" star Carly Aquilino's flaming red curls were Little Mermaid-esque at the VMA's.
- Demi Lovato took a page out of Katy Perry's playbook and dyed her locks blue this year.
2013 saw some truly heinous hair. It was the year of Miley Cyrus, but even style darlings like Zooey Deschanel and Jennifer Lawrence made missteps along the way.
Click through the gallery above to see this year's worst hair looks!