2013 wrap-up: A year of style with Jennifer Lawrence
2013 was an incredible year for Jennifer Lawrence. She all-but sweptawards season with her performance in Silver Linings Playbook, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire broke box office records when it hit the big screen, and she's had a major hair transformation to boot.
- Wearing Prabal Gurung at the Critics' Choice Movie Awards.
- Wearing Prabal Guring at the AFI Awards Luncheon in Beverly Hills, California.
- Wearing Valentino Couture at the Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards.
- Wearing Christian Dior Couture at the Golden Globe Awards.
- Wearing Dior Couture at the Screen Actors Guild Awards.
- Wearing Emilio Pucci to visit the set of Jimmy Kimmel.
- Wearing a Stella McCartney jumpsuit to the Santa Barbara Film Festival.
- Wearing Valentino to the Hollywood Reporter Nominees' Night 2013 Celebrating 85th Annual Academy Award Nominees.
- Wearing Dior at the British Academy Film Awards in London, England.
- Wearing Lanvin to the 2013 Film Independent Spirit Awards.
- Stunning in Dior Couture at the Annual Academy Awards.
- Wearing David Koma to the GLAAD Media Awards.
- Wearing Dior to the Costume Institute Gala for the 'PUNK: Chaos to Couture' exhibition at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Wearing Dior to the premiere of 'Jimmy P. (Psychotherapy Of A Plains Indian)' at the 66th annual Cannes Film Festival.
- Wearing Dior to a party for 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' at the Cannes Film Festival.
Wearing Alexander McQueen, standing with Anna Paquin and Halle Berry at the 20th Century Fox panel 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' during Comic-Con.
- Wearing speckled Dior to the UK premiere of 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' in London, England.
- Wearing Dior to the Madrid premiere of 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' (Los Juegos del Hambre: En Llamas).
- Wearing Proenza Schouler to the photocall for 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' during the 8th Rome Film Festival.
- Wearing Christian Dior to the premiere of 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' in Rome, Italy.
- Wearing sheer Dior to the Los Angeles premiere of "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire."
- WEaring Dior for a special screening of 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' in New York City.
- In one of her last appearances of the year promoting her new film, 'American Hustle' Jennifer looked stunning in a cobalt blue dress with black tights.
Debuting as the face of Miss Dior earlier this year, she chose the label for just about every big event this year, from the Met Gala to the Academy Awards and film premieres galore. Click through the gallery above to see Jen's year in style!