2013 wrap-up: A year of style with Pippa Middleton
So, it's pretty clear we're big fans of Kate Middleton (otherwise known as the Duchess of Cambridge) around here, but we also happen to love her sister Pippa's style as well.
- Attending Day 3 of The Cheltenham Festival in London while sporting a furry hat and a yellow coat by Katherine Hooker.
- Entering Le Caprice restaurant in London.
- Leaving a Vanity Fair lunch in London.
- Showing a racier side with a form-fitting, high-slit dress while out on the town in London with boyfriend Nico Jackson.
- At the AEGON Championships at Queens Club in London, Pippa sported kelly green separates.
- At the wedding of Melissa Percy and Thomas Staubenzee, Pippa wore this Tabitha Webb peplum frock with a fascinator.
- On day one of the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Championships in London, Pippa sported this blue jacket and dress combo.
- Wearing a Temperley London dress with a Coach handbag at the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Championships in London.
- Wearing a floral print Tabitha Webb dress at the Coronation Festival Evening Gala at Buckingham Palace in London.
- Wearing a LOGUE London shirtdress with Givenchy sunglasses while out and about in the city.
- Wearing a Tabitha Webb dress to a wedding.
- Attending the Boodles Boxing Ball in London, in a black halter Catherine Deane gown.
- Wearing a Matthew William dress to celebrate the launch of the new Serpentine Sackler Gallery designed by Zaha Hadid in London.
- At the Christening of Prince George of Cambridge, Pippa wore a Suzannah Crabb dress and coat, along with a fascinator by British milliner Edwina Ibbotson.
- Wearing an Emilia Wickstead gown at the Sugarplum Ball in London.
While Pippa doesn't attend as many royal events as her sister, she still hits the social circuit in style. Pippa's got a penchant for lace, floral, bright colors and embellishments, and every once in a while, she'll surprise us with something really out there -- like the feathered frock by Matthew Williamson, seen above.
To see Pippa's best looks from 2013, click through the gallery above.