A year of style: Jessica Alba's best red carpet looks in 2013
Jessica Alba may have been one of StyeList's guest editors in 2013, but we swear we're not biased -- she really is one of our favorite celebs to watch out for on the red carpet.
- Wearing an Oscar de la Renta gown, Harry Winston bib necklace, and a Roger Vivier clutch at the 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards.
- Wearing Louis Vuitton at the InStyle And Warner Bros. Golden Globe Party at The Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles.
- Wearing Elie Saab at the 24th Annual Producers Guild Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles.
- Wearing a Mary Katrantzou frock with Christian Louboutin pumps at Nickelodeon's 26th Annual Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles.
- Wearing Tory Burch at the Costume Institute Gala for the "PUNK: Chaos to Couture" exhibition at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City.
- Wearing Miss Wu at a book signing for 'The Honest Life: Living Naturally and True To You' in Bethesda, MD.
- Wearing a Zuhair Murad dress and Christian Louboutin heels at the Social Star Awards in Singapore.
- At the Spike TV 'Guys Choice' in Los Angeles, wearing a Versace dress.
- Wearing a Carolina Herrera skirt and Brian Atwood sandals a book signing for 'The Honest Life' at the Santa Monica CB2 store.
- Wearing Juan Carlos Obando at the NCLA ALMA Awards in Pasadena, California.
- Wearing Diane Von Furstenberg at the after show dinner for the designer's spring collection, at The Diller in NYC.
- Sporting Ralph Lauren head to toe on the way to the designer's Spring 2014 collection show in NYC.
- Wearing Tanya Taylor separates with Celine pumps on the set of Extra! in Los Angeles.
- Wearing a Christian Dior dress and Jimmy Choo heels at Variety's 5th Annual Power Of Women Event in Los Angeles.
- Wearing a Wes Gordon dress with Jerome Rousseau pumps at Who What Wear And Cadillac's 50 Most Fashionable Women Of 2013 event in Los Angeles.
- Wearing a Reem Acra gown at the 2nd Annual Baby2Baby Gala in Los Angeles.
Though she has a penchant for bold, punchy colors (see the above photo if you need proof), and seems to love geometric prints and mod silhouettes, we never know exactly what we're going to see Jessica in on the red carpet -- and we like it that way. She tends to surprise but chances are though, she won't disappoint.
To see Jessica Alba's best looks from this past year, click through the gallery!