Amanda Bynes enrolls in fashion school after leaving rehab
- 12-year-old Amanda is too cute for words in a striped top and purple overalls at a Nickelodeon event.
- Amanda shows up to the premiere of tween hit (and cult favorite), "Snow Day", sporting an age appropriate dress and jean jacket combo.
- 14-year-old Amanda goes for the Abercrombie Kids look in a graphic tank at the Teen Choice Awards.
- Remember when crop tops and chain belts were all the rage?
- At 16, Amanda's got her personal style down pat, and can usually be seen sporting classic separates.
- Amanda sports an Louis Vuitton logo back at a movie premiere.
- With blonde highlights and a pinstripe blazer, Amanda looks all grown up at the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards.
- Amanda is a vision in red at the Teen Choice Awards.
- In a rare printed number, Amanda attends the premiere of "She's the Man".
- We love the mini-skirt look Amanda's rocking at the premiere of "The Break-Up".
- Amanda shows off her sartorial know-how in this gorgeous fringe dress and heels.
- Amanda rocks an LBD at the premiere of "Penelope".
- In one of our favorite looks yet, Amanda attends the Teen Choice Awards in a neon cutout bandage dress.
- Amanda sticks to the bandage dress but gets funky with fringe platforms at the MTV Movie Awards.
- Sporting a totally new vibe, Amanda is seen recently with platinum locks and a relaxed and casual street style look in New York City.
Amanda Bynes said she was designing a new clothing line (Yes, new: remember "Dear" in 2007?) and it seems that is definitely true. The star has recently left rehab, entering into the care of her parents after being treated for bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. And according to TMZ, while she was still there, she enrolled in the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising.
Amanda will attend two classes at FIDM's Orange County campus (sound familiar? That's cause Lauren Conrad went there, too...), apparently under an alias and with an escort. She will continue to attend therapy sessions four times a week.
Photo: Amanda in 2007 with her line, Dear; Getty Images
So there you have it -- Bynes is officially bringing back her designing days of old. But will it be like "Dear," filled with hoodies, youthful patterns and deer necklaces? Likely, no. Because Amanda most recently said that that it will be a "mixture of sick styles" and that she loves "how Justin Bieber dresses." Oh, okay.
Hey, we're just happy to see Amanda doing better -- so here's to Amanda Bynes Fall/Winter 2015!
Click through the gallery to see Amanda's style through the years.
Photo Credit: Splash News