Teenage Girl Monster Truck Driver Crushes Competition

At 16, Rosalee Ramer is making a big name for herself in the male-dominated world of monster trucks.

FREEDOM December 06 2013 at 11:58 AM

That's AWESOME.....YOU GO GIRL! Keep up the awesome work!

sundoginfl December 07 2013 at 7:32 AM

Stay focused and follow your dream.

tkngclk December 06 2013 at 4:52 PM

That is just Awsome , a 16 year old cutie, beating the big dogs !! You go cutie, im rooting for you !!

yvette December 06 2013 at 4:23 PM

Go girlie.

Mary December 06 2013 at 4:10 PM

You go girl! I boy too. I have worked on cars and truck etc. since I was in my teens, operated cranes, welder metal framing and drywal busness (which I also did the work in), fix appliances etc. Anything to raise my tywo boys alone.When you don,t have alot of money...do it your solf I am 64 yeaars old now and still do what ever has to be done........................thumbs up to you! I'm a dressy lady and a tomboy.....fit in with everyone.....love most everyone. mmckin3122006@aol.com

Debbie Evans Mary December 07 2013 at 12:13 AM

Great reply from someone in your age category who had to fight to get where she is today. Women have choices today because people like you paved the way. My aunt was told in the late fifties and early sixties to get remarried if she needed money and stability for herself and her kids rather than take a family man's job. Her husband decided he wasn't the settling down type after her left her with two kids.

Now maybe the young courageous women as well as the older, seasoned women, can work together to break the glass ceiling in all areas in the USA like women in other countries have done. This can be an inspiration for the Saudi women to keep working toward gettting a basic male priviledge, like driving.

Thanks for your post.

JOE STOREY December 07 2013 at 7:34 AM

I AM PROUD OF YOU KEEP KICKING BUT

barbiejan1 December 07 2013 at 7:26 AM

Rosalee, you go girl--go for your dreams

BRIDGETTE IS HOT December 07 2013 at 7:58 AM

Kick their butts Girl ... thats awesome

rkeeeballs December 07 2013 at 7:59 AM

Smart....pretty.....and drives like a pro.....the perfect girl ?.. :>)

Mary Ann December 06 2013 at 1:14 PM

COOL Just because your female should not stop you from doing anything in life that you want to be.ENJOY the ride girl . Just don`t go acting like other kids who got fame then went stupied acting.