Top 9 at 9: Sandra Bullock in Tokyo, Kohl's to open for 100 hours of holiday shopping & more
- Sandra Bullock looked pretty in Roland Mouret as she attended the press conference for 'Gravity' in Tokyo.
And the 2014 color of the year is... ORCHID. What do you think?
The best part about this ensemble? Jessica's lace patterned Bionda Castana pumps! But we love the Giambattista Valli part of the outfit, too. She was attending the premiere of her new film, 'The Truth About Emanuel."
- Gabrielle Union attended a benefit gala in this emerald green Prada gown.
The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out Wednesday afternoon to take Prince George for a stroll in the park (in his VERY fancy stroller). Isn't it great how quickly she can hop from Princess duty to mom duty?
- Bar Refaeli looked stunning in Michael Kors, attending an event for the designer.
- Marion Cotillard attends the 'Waltz With Monica' Premiere, wearing Dior Couture.
For the first time ever, Kohl's has announced that it will be open around the clock prior to the holidays. Starting on December 20th, you can visit the store for 100 hours straight!
Read more here. (subscription required)
- Kaya Scodelario wore Chanel to the premiere of 'The Truth About Emanuel,' her new film with Jessica Biel.
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Click through the gallery above to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!