Top 9 at 9: Lea Michele wows in Dolce & Gabbana at L'Oreal Women of Worth event plus more style news
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
- Keira Knightley looked gorgeous in Chanel couture at the SeriousFun London Gala 2013 at The Roundhouse last night in the UK.
- In New York, Lea Michele went for a festive red lace Dolce & Gabbana look at the the L'Oreal Paris' Women of Worth event at The Pierre Hotel.
- Britney went all black Antonio Berardi for her official arrival at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino last night in Las Vegas.
- Katy Perry chose an elegant (and quite interesting) Naeem Khan look for the 9th annual UNICEF Snowflake Ball at Cipriani Wall Street last night in NYC.
- E!'s Giuliana Rancic is ringing in the holidays with T.J. Maxx and Marshalls this year. Find out how you can get her expert holiday gifting advice here.
- PureWow is giving one lucky StyleList reader the chance to win a $1,000 shopping spree! Find out more details here.
- The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out in her tiara last night. See all the details here.
- Selena Gomez went high street with a Zara jumpsuit while backstage at the 106.1 KISS FMs Jingle Ball in Dallas on Monday night.
- Country sensation Jake Owen stopped by our offices for a quick chat yesterday. See the full interview here.
Click through the gallery above to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!