Photos: Duchess Kate takes Prince George out for a stroll
Kate Middleton traded princess duty for mom duty in London Wednesday when she took baby Prince George for a walk - and we have the exclusive pictures! Kate and William's dog Lupo also came along, as the Duchess of Cambridge pushed the future king of England in his stroller. The trio enjoyed the fresh air in Kensington Gardens, which is basically their backyard. Just yesterday we saw the new royal mom decked out in a tiara that once belonged to the Queen Mother. Will and Kate took up official duties on Tuesday, joining the queen for the annual diplomatic reception. But for her time with George, Kate swapped the traditional headpiece for a baseball cap and donned some sneakers, looking like an everyday mom.
- The Duchess recycled a pre-pregnancy outfit about a month ago, visiting a charity event (and playing a little volleyball) in J.Brand skinnies, a striped Ralph Lauren top and Start Weitzman wedges.
- For her first official appearance since welcoming baby George, Kate attended an event on Anglesey with William. She was wearing a Zara top and black skinny jeans.
- In the early stages of her pregnancy, she wore jeans, wellies and a cute army-green coat to roast some marshmallows with children.
- We saw lots of Kate's casual style during the 2012 Olympics, and we loved her bright pink jeans!
- Rocking the UK's colors, Kate wore these bright red sneakers during the games.
- And how better to support the UK than wearing bold blue jeans??
- This outfit, later worn post-pregnancy, is cute and comfy. She's wearing a Ralph Lauren top, Smythe blazer, J.Brand jeans and Stuart Weitzman wedges.
- While visiting Malaysia, the royal couple showed off their casual style.
- Kate stands with her pup, Lupo, wearing skinny jeans, wellies and a cute brown coat.
- Kate wore her L.K. Bennet wedges with skinny jeans and her Smythe blazer as she and Wills stepped off a plane at a Canadian airport.
- Wearing her favorite boat shoes and skinny jeans, Kate looked comfy in Canada.
- Wearing wedges and jeans, Kate topped off this look with a leather jacket.
- Kate watched William play polo in a classic sweater and jeans.
- Kate and Pippa were comfy in boots and jeans.
- Kate was part of a rowing team in 2007, wearing a cute sweater to keep warm on the water.
See more photos of Kate's afternoon with George here!
More from POPSUGAR:
Kate Middleton Wears a Tiara Fit For a Queen
Will and Kate's Sweetest Moments Throughout the Years!
Flashback: See Prince William and Kate Middleton as Kids!
Royal Babies Through the Years
Photo Credit: Bauer-Griffin Online, Courtesy of POPSUGAR