Best dressed at the British Fashion Awards 2013
Poppy Delevingne attends the British Fashion Awards wearing a piano-themed Emilia Wickstead dress and pointed pumps.
Kate Moss attends the British Fashion Awards wearing leather Alexander McQueen.
Gwyneth Paltrow attends the British Fashion Awards in a simple Prada frock and strappy heels.
Rita Ora attends the British Fashion Awards in a sparkly Vivienne Westwood creation.
Sienna Miller and Tom Sturridge attend the British Fashion Awards, Sienna wearing an emerald green Burberry gown.
Alexa Chung attends the British Fashion Awards wearing a short and sweet Stella McCartney dress.
Harry Styles attends the British Fashion Awards, looking dapper in Saint Laurent.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley attends the British Fashion Awards, the showstopper of the night in Antonio Berardi.
Clemence Poesy attends the British Fashion Awards in Erdem.
Laura Carmichael attends the British Fashion Awards, wearing Mulberry.
Lily Donaldson attends the British Fashion Awards wearing a bold gown by Marc Jacobs.
Suki Waterhouse attends the British Fashion Awards looking pretty in lavender Burberry Prorsum.
Last night in London, everyone who's anyone in British fashion had their eyes on the 2013 British Fashion Awards. It may have been a freezing night, but the London A-Listers in attendance either used the cold to their advantage (see Kate Moss's stunning coat) or completely ignored it (see Alexa Chung's super short dress!).
Stepping out to support London's best in fashion, the red carpet saw the likes of Sienna Miller and Gwyneth Paltrow. We were missing Cara Delevingne but her sister Poppy was in attendance! Cara won the Model of the Year award in 2012, but this year was beat out by Edie Campbell. Womenswear Designer of the Year went to Christopher Kane, and we think it's well deserved. Harry Styles even nabbed an award!
Click through the gallery above to see our red carpet roundup (and who everyone is wearing, of course!), and check out the full list of winners below.
BFA 2013 WINNERS:
- Womenswear Designer of the Year - Christopher Kane
- Menswear Designer of the Year - Burberry
- International Designer of the Year - Miuccia Prada for Prada
- Designer Brand of the Year - Burberry
- Accessory Designer of the Year - Nicholas Kirkwood
- Emerging Womenswear Designer - Simone Rocha
- Emerging Menswear Designer - Agi & Sam
- New Establishment Designer - JW Anderson
- Model of the Year - Edie Campbell
- Red Carpet Award - Erdem
- Isabella Blow Award for Fashion Creator - Lady Amanda Harlech
- British Style Award brought to you by Vodafone (voted by the public) - Harry Styles
- Special Recognition Award - Kate Moss
- Special Recognition Award - Suzy Menkes
- Outstanding Achievement in Fashion - Terry and Tricia Jones, founders of i-D