That one time Prince William sang 'Livin' On a Prayer' with Bon Jovi & T-Swift
So this week in London, Prince William hosted the Winter Whites Gala at Kensington Palace to support his charity Centrepoint. For a long time, people believed that Kate would attend as well, and many were sad when the Palace denied that the Duchess had ever planned to go.
- Getting ready for the big moment, Bon Jovi rocks out while Taylor laughs.
- I mean, this is amazing.
- The boys bond while Taylor... dances.
- In case you needed to see it from another angle.
- Straightening the bow tie.
- There were a few moments we thought Taylor might just grab the mic to rock out.
- She was really excited.
- We're dying to know what's on William's mind at this point: "If only Kate could see me now!"
- Oh, and then this happened.
- The calm before the storm. Little did he know he'd be rocking out on stage later!
- At the beginning of the evening, Taylor showed off her stunning Reem Acra gown.
- William arrived, looking dapper as ever.
- When they met, Taylor said William was "Awesome!" and that he was "very funny. I was really happy he was funny."
- Rocking her signature red lip, Taylor looked stunning.
- Taylor and Bon Jovi.
But that's not the story right now -- after all, we'll see her Thursday! The story is that at the sparkling gala wherein Taylor Swift and Bon Jovi performed live, they were also able to convince William to get up and perform 'Livin' on a Prayer' with them. What a good sport!
Apparently, William only agreed to come up and sing if Taylor did as well. Bon Jovi was doing a bit of a slower performance of the song, but that didn't stop Swift from dancing... a lot. Hey Wills even got a few moves in! (See adorbs .gif below)
Ladies and gents, the future King of England got his groove on in the name of charity Tuesday night. And it was amazing. Click through the gallery to see some snapshots of the trio on stage, and watch the video below for William's big performance!