Top 9 at 9: Thanksgiving hair ideas, Mulberry's runway and more
- Ke$ha rocked Michael Costello on the red carpet.
- Nicole Richie looked slim and bronzed in this white Emilio Pucci.
We've rounded up the best and worst dressed of last night's American Music Awards.
- Ciara was sultry in J. Mendel.
- Katy Perry looked pretty in polka-dotted Oscar de la Renta.
No more puppies on the runway! Mulberry has announced that it will not hold a runway show next season.
- Taylor Swift sparkled in Julien Macdonald.
- Lady Gaga rode in to the show on a horse (because, duh, she's Lady Gaga.) made of people and puppeteering, and showing off her new title as the face of Versace, was stunning in lavender.
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Click through the gallery to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!