Tech Teardown: Nov. 25
In this episode of Tech Teardown, Erin Kennedy discusses the latest developments in the tech sector with Evan Niu, CFA, our tech and telecom bureau chief.
- BlackBerry's executive suite continues to empty out. Will this turnaround ever ... turn around?
- Are there any key differentiation points for Nokia's Lumia 2520 tablet, or is it basically a gussied-up Surface 2?
- Tuesday's a big day for Hewlett-Packard investors, as the company will be reporting earnings. Will HP's Project Moonshot gain traction?
- Black Friday is just days away. How will Microsoft, Google, and Apple fare on the darkest of consumer holidays?
- The rumor mill never rests. Will Apple be introducing a larger iPad next fall?
- Is Apple's iPhone finally launching on China Mobile, China's largest wireless carrier? Investors are speculating the timing will coincide with the carrier's introduction of a 4G LTE network.
The article Tech Teardown: Nov. 25 originally appeared on Fool.com.Erin Kennedy owns shares of Apple. Evan Niu, CFA, owns shares of Apple and Qualcomm. The Motley Fool recommends Apple, Google, and NVIDIA and owns shares of Apple, China Mobile, EMC, Google, Microsoft, and Qualcomm. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools don't all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2013 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.