Best and worst dressed at the 2013 American Music Awards
The American Music Awards brought out music's biggest stars to sparkle on the red carpet and the stage. While Taylor Swift and Katy Perry made our best dressed list, Rihanna and Miley Cyrus landed on the worst dressed.
- Taylor Swift positively glittered on the red carpet in Julien Macdonald.
- Jordin Sparks looked gorgeous in this black and gold studded dress.
- Christina Aguilera looks great, but this dress is ill-fitting. From the neckline to the side cutouts, it just looks sloppy.
- Of COURSE Lady Gaga arrives on a ginormous puppet horse. Of course. As the new face of Versace, she looked stunning in this lavender gown.
- Katy Perry looked lovely in Oscar de la Renta.
- We never thought we'd say this about an outfit Miley Cyrus wore, but... yawn.
- Ke$ha wears some questionable outfits at times, but this was not one of them. We're in love with her bold black dress and candy-colored hair.
- Emma Roberts shimmered in this metallic dress by Lanvin.
- Don't get us wrong, Rihanna definitely has the bod to pull this look off, but a bra top and a sheer skirt? One or the other, please.
- Kylie Jenner looked sassy in black and white separates.
- Whoa! Someone please let Lil' Mama know that matching your hair to your dress is not exactly a good idea?
- Oh, hello handsome men. Need we say more?
- Lady Gaga sparkled before her performance.
- Kelly Osbourne said she chose this dress because she knew it would be cold outside, but it certainly wasn't warming our hearts.
- Nicole Richie looked stunning in this sleek white gown.
- We were super excited to see Rozonda Thomas and Tionne Watkins of TLC, but weren't exactly blown away by their outfits.
- Joan Jett aces rocker-chic in this bruise-tastic black and blue look!
- Oh, R. Kelly. Is that a skirt...?
- We love Marchesa, and we love Heidi Klum, but this pairing was just meh.
- Kendall Jenner must have been frozen, but she looked great! Wearing Keepsake and a stunning necklace.
- Naya Rivera loves wearing daring gowns! We're obsessed with her gold cuff.
- Yikes, Marc Anthony, it's not 1999.
- This is a big no on model Mayra Veronica.
- Zandaya was wearing way too much fabric on her little frame.
- Ciara wore this sexy sheer gown and was a showstopper on the red carpet.
- We're not sure what's going on with actress Phoebe Price's outfit, but we don't like it!
The red carpet was filled with glittering mini dresses and flowing gowns, as well as some ill-fitting looks that we just couldn't let fly! Click through the gallery above to see the best and worst dressed celebrities from the 2013 American Music Awards.
Photo Credit: Getty Images