Top 9 at 9: A new look for the Macy's beauty department, Alexa Chung vs. Camilla Belle, and more
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
- The Macy's flagship in New York City celebrated the completed renovation of its new beauty floor with multiple celebrations throughout the week, including one for the gorgeously redesigned Bobbi Brown counter. You can get the scoop here.
- Camilla Belle looked lovely in Erdem at a dinner in honor of the brand in Los Angeles last night.
- Alexa Chung wore the same exact dress as Camilla Belle last night while she celebrated her new eyeliner and mascara set for Eyeko -- good thing Alexa was in London! Fashion catastrophe avoided.
- Here's everything you need to know about getting a holiday gift for your best friend with the schedule that's always booked.
- Only Olivia Palermo could pull off a plaid shirt at the Victoria's Secret fashion show. We dig it.
- If you've ever wanted to try Birchbox, now's your chance! We're giving a way a FREE 6-month subscription the monthly box of beauty samples. Enter our giveaway by reading the details here.
- We loved this red Parker dress on Jamie Chung at the Victoria's Secret fashion show on Wednesday.
- To see this week's best and worst dressed stars, click through the gallery here.
- Say what? Apparently it's all the rage in beauty right now, and you can see our pics here.
Click through the gallery to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!