Top 9 at 9: How to shop Isabel Marant x H&M online, Miranda Kerr covers SELF after Orlando Bloom split
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
- Jennifer Lawrence rocked Alexander McQueen separates at the Spanish photocall of the film "The Hunger Games - Catching Fire" yesterday.
- Natalie Portman attended the 'Esprit Dior, Miss Dior' Exhibition Opening at Grand Palais in Paris yesterday, wearing, of course, Dior.
- The hunt for that perfect, weather-proof winter boot is on, and we're here to make it a little easier. See all our picks here!
- Looking for the perfect fragrance for someone special on your list? We've got all the best scents to buy right here.
- After weeks of speculation, it's finally been confirmed -- Cara Delevingne WILL walk in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Phew! We can all breathe a sigh of relief...or you can just read about it here.
- Elizabeth Banks sparkled in Elie Saab at the German premiere of the film 'The Hunger Games:Catching Fire' last night.
- After a visit to the NYC launch party of the Isabel Marant x H&M collection last night, we're convinced Marantmania has officially landed in the States. Fashionista gives us the full run-down on how to avoid the crowds and shop the sale online here.
- Kate Moss is the cover girl in Playboy's 60th anniversary edition, out this December, and we've got the first look at her racy photo shoot here.
- Miranda Kerr is on the cover of SELF this month -- her first after splitting with Orlando Bloom. In the spread, Miranda talks keeping a positive attitude and staying in shape by eating healthy meals. See all the details here.
Click through the gallery to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!