Behind the scenes at the 2013 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
StyleList ventured backstage of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show to find out what really happens behind those bright pink curtains. What we found was that between a whole lot of 'So Sexy Hair' products, VS Makeup Eye Volume Lift Mascara, and Runway Ready body care, the entire atmosphere oozed sexiness and fun.
- Fun fact: She used to be a professional basketball player in Sweden.
- Fun fact: Kloss earned her wings in 2013 becoming the youngest Victoria's Secret Angel.
- Fun fact: When packing for his trip to NYC, Orlando packed an entire suitcase of extension and wigs.
- Fun fact: Alessandra has been a Victoria's Secret Angel for more than 10 years and was the first ambassador for the popular Victoria's Secret Pink line.
- Fun fact: She snores a lot and loves to horseback ride.
- Fun fact: She's a Danish beauty who used to play soccer.
- All of the models were glued to their phones while in hair and makeup, but we can't blame them for wanting to instagram everything! We sure did.
- A quick makeup tutorial was drawn for all 22 makeup artists drawn up by lead makeup artist Dick Page.
- Fun fact: More than 120 applications of VS Makeup Volume Lift Mascara was used.
- Fun fact: Her favorite hobby is playing paintball and her guilty pleasure is sleeping until 2pm.
- There were no nerves on this VS model!
- Makeup artist Dick Page gives a quick tutorial while showing off the soft golds and greens he decided to use for the show.
While backstage, we found out why Lily Aldridge loves her ombre hair -- "because it's so easy to maintain," and how Erin Heatherton can sit in the hair/makeup chair for hours "just talking."
Check out a few of our favorite shots from backstage!