5 beauty looks we love this week: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Jessica Alba, and more
- Paired with a crisp white collared shirt, Allison Williams' siren red lip completely makes her retro glam look.
- Taylor Schilling looked especially pretty with this shimmery blue-gray eyeshadow.
- To add a pop of color to her white dress, Naomie Harris relied on accessories --turquoise earrings, rosy pink lipstick, and a major pop of color on her cheeks.
- Jessica Alba always looks gorgeous, but we especially loved her thick lashes and highlighted undereye area and cheekbones.
- Now this trick doesn't always quite work, but Rosie Huntington-Whiteley matched her scarlet red lip perfectly to her dress. What's her secret? We're going to guess keeping the rest of her makeup and hair look subtle and natural.
Every week, we round up the best in celebrity beauty looks, and bring them straight to you.
Dark berry lips? Check. The perfect smokey eye? Check. An unbelievable faux-glow? Double-check.
More importantly, we've got the close-ups ready for your inspection, making it just that much easier to recreate these beauty looks at home.
To see our picks this week, click through the gallery!