Happy birthday Anne Hathaway! See the star's stunning style transformation
- Anne was super casual for the FOX TV Upfront celebration, wearing a pink sweater and dress pants.
- Anne attended the Billboard Music Awards wearing a black and white dress with some fun fringe.
- Anne poses in pink with Mandy Moore during the premiere of The Princess Diaries.
- Both Anne's dress and shoes are black and strappy -- and we love it.
- Anne wore this kimono-inspired dress to the premiere of Road to Perdition.
- Anne was all dolled up for the Golden Globes, wearing a flowing pink gown with a high slit to show off her legs.
- Anne looked chic in black at the Nicholas Nickleby premiere in London.
- There's a lot of color going on in this dress, and it's not our favorite.
- Anne looked perfectly Medieval (in a good way!) for the Ella Enchanted after party.
- This gown fits her like a glove, and Anne looked totally glamorous in it.
- We love a chic overcoat!
- Anne was super sparkly for the New York premiere of Brokeback Mountain.
- Anne attended the Screen Actors Guild Awards in this silvery and black satin dress with lace detailing.
- All red and slinky is perfect for a Devil-ish premiere.
- Anne's choice for the SAG awards was a sleek strapless gown with a subtle rose detail on the front.
- Tie it all up with a bow! Anne wore this lacy dress to the Academy Awards.
- We're obsessed with the bold shoulders of this LBD Anne donned to a screening of Get Smart (and her new 'do!).
Anne wore this complicated gown to the Venice Film Festival.
- This deep blue sparkly gown was a stunning contrast to Anne's porcelain skin at the Golden Globes.
- Anne was stunning in this glittering gown at the Academy Awards.
- Anne wore this funky tiered dress to an event for Love and Other Drugs.
- The year that Anne hosted the Oscars with James Franco, she donned this stunning red gown for the red carpet.
- We're loving the lace and length of this dress at the European Film Premiere of One Day.
- Shortly after shaving her head for Les Miserables, Anne stepped out for the premiere of The Dark Knight Rises. Her pretty white dress for the black carpet was amplified by the glittering plunging neckline.
- We're slightly obsessed with this gown Anne chose for the New York City Ballet Fall Gala -- and her perfect pixie, too!
- Definitely one of our favorite gowns she's worn, Anne took the Les Miserables world premiere red carpet by storm.
- Sparkly, sheer, tea-length, we love everything about this one.
- Anne wore a fun and flirty metallic creation to the Costume Designers Guild Awards.
- One of our favorites from this year's PUNK themed Met Gala, Anne went as far as to dye her new pixie cut blonde! Amazing.
Anne Hathaway stole our hearts when she was Mia Thermopolis, Prin-cess of Genovia, and she made us weep when she was Fantine. Today November 12, one of Hollywood's A-List ladies turns 31.
With the career she's had so far, we can only imagine what's to come for Anne! As her style goes, she's certainly upped her game over the last eight years or so. (But to be honest, the early 2000's were rough for everyone, no?) She developed a love affair with all things Valentino beginning in 2005, and has consistently worn his stunning creations since. Valentino even designed her wedding gown in 2012!
Click through the gallery to see Anne Hathaway's style transformation, from her beginnings on the red carpet in the late '90s through today.