Jennifer Lawrence glitters at the Hunger Games: Catching Fire world premiere
- Jennifer Lawrence stunned in Dior at the world premiere of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire in London, England.
- Jennifer's backless dress was just the right amount of sultry, glamour, and fun with its multicolored beaded skirt.
- It may have been rainy but that can't dampen Liam Hemsworth's spirit! The studly Australian actor looked happy to be promoting the latest installment of The Hunger Games.
- Jena Malone wore this interesting red sheer gown, and we can't say we were in love with it. Lots of fringe + strategically placed lace = a lot going on!
- Elizabeth Banks took our breath away in this neon strapless creation from Jason Wu. We knew we loved him (and her!).
- Looking quite dapper, Josh Hutcherson went for a classic black three piece suit.
- Sam Claflin (who plays Finnick Odair) and his wife Laura Haddock were a stunning couple on the red carpet.
- J.Law's on-screen little sister, Willow Shields, looked pretty in pale yellow. We are left wondering, though, did she and Elizabeth Banks chat about both wearing yellow, or was that just a coincidence?
- Ellie Goulding wore a skin-tight black dress with sheer paneling on the sides. We aren't sure this works too well for Ellie, and wish she'd gone for a softer silhouette.
- Stanley Tucci and Felicity Blunt were a dashing duo at the premiere.
Let the Hunger Games begin! With the premiere of the latest installment of the Hunger Games trilogy Catching Fire on the horizon, the publicity tour is officially under way. We may have had the chance to sit down with the film's costume designer, Trish Summerville (and get the dish on the film's many incredible looks) but we'll have to wait a little bit longer until we can see them in theaters! The cast of the blockbuster film hit the red carpet in London tonight for the world premiere, and they brought their very best.
Our favorite leading lady Jennifer Lawrence wore a stunning white and multicolored Christian Dior gown, with her new pixie haircut pushed back in a sophisticated 'do. The satin gown had that subtle sex-appeal with a draped, high neckline in the front, and backless back. We love the glittering colored beading along the skirt, and the way she chose to style her new haircut.
We weren't surprised at J.Law's choice of label -- in fact, we expect that we'll see lots more of the French designer on Catching Fire red carpets over the next few weeks. She is the face of Miss Dior, after all! We can't wait to see what couture selections she'll make.
Elizabeth Banks turned heads in a vibrant yellow Jason Wu gown, wearing the strapless ballgown with grace, while actors Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth looked dapper in classic suits.
It was a rainy evening in London, but that didn't keep the stars from bringing the glamour. So while you hunger for the next Hunger Games, feast your eyes on the stunning red carpet!
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire hits theaters on November 22nd.