A star-studded BAFTA Britannia Awards
It was a star-studded night in Los Angeles on November 9 as celebs like Kelly, Julia, George Clooney and more got together to honor the best actors in the biz. See all the pics from the red carpet and ceremony above!
- Humbled by the crowd, Julia Roberts speaks on stage during the 2013 BAFTA Awards wearing an embellished black dress. While the actress looked phenomenal, we couldn't help but notice her choice of footwear...or lack thereof.
- What more can we say aside from wow? Kelly Rowland was hands-down the biggest show-stopped of the evening with this gorgeous Rani Zakhem Couture gown.
- Power couple, Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fischer, pose on the red carpet of the 2013 BAFTA Awards. Fischer's bright red lipstick is the perfect contrast of color to her loose-fitting Burberry dress.
- The always-sultry Salma Hayek sizzled once again when hitting the red carpet of the 2013 BAFTA Awards in a sparkling grey gown.
- Sticking with the basic black, Rocsi Diaz poses on the red carpet of the 2013 BAFTA Awards.
- The always-classic George Clooney raises the bar once again for all men on the red carpet at the 2013 BAFTA Awards.
- Poppy Delevingne channeled her inner goth as she posed on the red carpet at the 2013 BAFTA Awards in a black gown with lace underlay.
- Naomie Harris looked flawless in DVF on the red carpet at the 2013 BAFTA Awards. The monochromatic dress may be a bit much for most but Harris pulls this one off with ease.
- The cut, the length, the color...everything is perfection regarding Suki Waterhouses' pink Emilia Wickstead dress at the 2013 BAFTA Awards
- Clinging to his new favorite accessory, Sir Ben Kingsley addresses the crowd of the 2013 BAFTA Awards.
- Director Kathryn Bigelow takes to the stage to accept the John Schlesinger Britannia Award for Excellence in Directing at the BAFTA in a gorgeous red gown.
- BEVERLY HILLS, CA - NOVEMBER 09: Actress Alice Eve attends the BAFTdress Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on November 9, 2013 in Beverly Hills, California. (Photo by Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic)
Everyone got to be British for a night on Nov. 9 for the annual BAFTA (British Academy of Film and Television Arts) Los Angeles Britannia Awards. The ceremony honored Brits like Idris Elbaand non-Brits like George Clooney, but the real show may have been on the red carpet, where stars like Kelly Rowland and Isla Fisher stunned with their bold fashion choices.
BAFTA Britannia Awards Best Dressed: Kelly Rowland, Salma Hayek & More
Kelly seems like an easy choice for BAFTA Britannia best dressed. The former Destiny's Child singer looked amazing in a daring sea foam green gown. The dress was beautifully made and absolutely eye-catching thanks to an extremely low cut that showed off Kelly's ample cleavage.
Speaking of cleavage, Salma Hayek also stunned on the BAFTA red carpet. In a gray, sequin-embellished gown, Salma strutted confidently. And who can blame her for feeling so energized? The dress hugged her curves perfectly and was definitely a great pick for her.
Julia Roberts Honors George Clooney
Inside the event, Julia Roberts – who didn't walk the carpet - appeared looking beautiful in a simple black dress with a high neckline. Julia was on hand to honor her friend and former co-star George Clooney, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Julia read a note from Meryl Streep that joked about how George is like a college boy you think is dreamy until you find out he's cheating on you! It was all in good fun though, and Julia and George were seen laughing and leaning on each other throughout the night.
It was definitely an event to remember. Look through the gallery above and tell us who YOU think was the best dressed!
More from Hollywood Life:
Taylor Swift: CMA Awards Proved You're A Genuine Music Icon
YouTube Music Award Winners: Macklemore & More - Full List
People's Choice Awards Nominees: Lea Michele, 'Vampire Diaries' & More