Miranda Lambert's style transformation
Miranda Lambert is turning the big 3-0 today, November 10th. Fresh off a huge win at the Country Music Awards (Female Vocalist of the Year) and lots of attention thanks to her recently slimmed-down bod, she's had a good week so far!
- Young Miranda was on Nashville Star, and though she didn't win, it definitely kick-started her career.
- A curly pony with ringlets by her face keeps her looking young in this black and gold dress.
- Well, we can't say we love this look, but at least she kept the whole outfit in the same range of colors!
- A little black dress and a lot of silvery jewelry!
- This dress was simple, but might have needed straps -- is that a bra we're seeing peek out?
- Blue is a good color for Miranda! She looked vibrant in this dress at the Academy of Country Music Awards (though that award might be adding to her glow).
- Here, Miranda poses with her then-boyfriend Blake Shelton in a simple white dress.
- We're jealous of Miranda's always perfectly-curled hair! And this pretty red dress.
- A little more casual for a festival performance, Miranda amped up the rocker vibe.
- We like this dress, but wish she'd chosen a simple black pump instead of these silver peep-toes.
- Is this dress black and white or is the material just super shiny and, um, wrinkly?
- This one's a big miss in our book.
- That may be some bold cleavage, but Miranda's pretty updo and subtle sparkle makes this dress just right.
- Miranda looks classic and fun in this sparkly dress and blazer.
- We love the structure of this dress, and the pop of red in her shoes.
- She wouldn't be a country star if she didn't love a little sparkle!
- Proof that ombre works for both hair and embellished dresses.
- This slinky gold dress paired with Miranda's old Hollywood hair was a home run at the ACM Awards.
- This dashing duo! The pair looked lovely at a screening of Season 4 of The Voice.
- Oh Miranda! The Kentucky Derby is definitely a day of ... interesting outfits.
- Hot mama! Miranda debuted a new slimmed-down look this week at the BMI Country Awards, and she looks great!
- Rocking a bright blue Roberto Cavalli dress, Miranda took the red carpet (and awards!) by storm at the CMA this weekend.
Stepping out in a slinky little black dress on November 5th and then a stunning cobalt blue Roberto Cavalli gown at the CMAs, Miranda has been sartorially on point lately.
The major country star is married to Blake Shelton, and were sure he's helping her ring in this milestone birthday with a big bash. We're wondering what he'll get his wife for her birthday, but what can you get the woman who has just about every country award possible lining her shelves? A luxurious vacation?! Hey, she deserves it.
Happy birthday Miranda!