Kelly Ripa, Sandra Bullock, Selena Gomez, & more of this week's best & worst dressed celebs
From red carpet events to premiere parties, celebs were out in full force this week looking hot, and in some cases, not so hot. From Kelly Ripa's super chic jumpsuit to Selena Gomez's sexy cutout dress, we've rounded up all of this week's best and worst celeb looks.
- Christina Aguilera showed off her slim new bod in this leather pants.
- Karlie Kloss looks flawless in just about anything, and this black and white dress had us head over heels and lovin' the super model's look.
- Victoria Beckham's long locks only accentuate her stunning features.
- We love Jada Pinkett Smith's unique style, but this new hair 'do just wassn't doing it for us.
- Tia and Tamera are two of our favorite twin fashionistas, and their individualized styles this week were complementary and adorable.
- We're obsessed with this sexy look from Selena Gomez! The young star loves designers Cushnie et Ochs and their form-fitting dresses.
- Our favorite fashionable sweetheart, Sandra Bullock looked gorgeous in this black dress with lacy sleeves.
- Miranda Kerr truly never fails to look stunning, and this casual yet chic street style look is proof.
- Lily Collins rocked this Givenchy dress with confidence and totally pulled off the look.
- Kourtney Kardashian was glowing in NYC in this sparkly dress and black heels.
- Kelly Rowland showed off her toned bod with these high-waisted paints.
- American Idol alum Kellie Pickler stunned in this black dress on the red carpet for the 47th CMA Awards.
- In a simple olive green dress, Cate Blanchett looked simply beautiful.
- Kelly Ripa always looks flawless, and this jumpsuit was absolutely perfect.
- Rockin' color in a super fun way, the legendary Tyra Banks looked as gorgeous as ever.
- Real Housewives of New York star Heather Thomson was radiant in this shimmery dress--and that hair! Very sleek.
- Paris Hilton looked gorgeous on the red carpet in this funky animal print dress.
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville took a cue from Kim Kardashian with her black and white sexy lace combo.
- Giselle Bundchen showed off her bod in this lustrous blue dress.
- We can rely on M.I.A. to turn heads with her unusual style, and this red carpet outfit is no exception.
Click through the gallery above to check out the best and worst of this week's celeb style!
Ever wonder if celebs have side jobs? Find out here!