2013 MTV EMAs: Best & worst dressed
Less than 3 months after the twerk-athon that was 2013's MTV VMAs--we're still talking about Miley Cyrus, and to nobody's surprise, she one-upped her outrageous outfit at the 2013 MTV EMAs: MTV Europe's version of the American Video Music Awards. For the first time ever, Americans are getting in on the extravaganza as the awards air on MTV.
- Miley Cyrus didn't disappoint with an off-beat look. The singer wore a teeny tiny "Please Stop Violence" dress that featured infamous rappers Notorious B.I.G. and Tupac.
- Katy Perry looked simply gorgeous in this teal dress.
- Dutch actress Halina Reijn rocked this busy patterned dress that has a little too much going on for a fabulous look.
- Lace is one of the hottest trends right now, and Ellie Goulding looked like an expert in this sexy look.
- Disney Channel star Bridgit Mendler looked gorgeous in this subtly sexy cutout dress.
- Singer Eva Simons definitely wanted to get us talking with her massive hairdo and strange outfit--unfortunately, we don't have anything great to say about the outfit.
- This may be the best red carpet spotting of 2013: Will Ferrell as Ron Burgundy.
- We love Ariana Grande's music, but we're not huge fans of this black and white lace look.
- Iggy Azalea knows how to wear a dress with those uber long legs. We appreciate the simple sexiness of this look from the singer.
- Is any explanation needed?
- Anna Drijver looked simply stunning in this gorgeous gold print dress.
- Former Guest Editor Louise Roe knows style, and we're loving this printed dress.
- Laura Whitmore stunned in this black and white peplum frock.
- It looks as though Jared Leto and the rest of his band, 30 Seconds to Mars, raided their closets--blindfolded!
- You had to see the back of Miley Cyrus' strange look!
- We wonder if those shoes are hard to walk in?
- Definitely one of Miley Cyrus' craziest looks yet!
We'll never turn down a chance to check out some gorgeous and crazy outfits from Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, and tons of other celebs!
Click through the gallery above to check out all of the best and worst celebrity looks from the 2013 MTV EMAs!