Top 9 at 9: Our favorite looks from the CMAs, an Elie Tahari sale and more
- Coco Rocha poses during Oaks Day at Flemington Racecourse in Australia, wearing Anthony Capon.
- Elizabeth Olsen attends the Guggenheim International Gala, wearing a lovely Christian Dior Couture flowy dress.
Great news for all you Elie Tahari fans, Vente Privee is having a HUGE sale, like more-than-50%-off huge, and you need to check it out.
- Taylor Swift knocked it out of the park at the CMAs in this Elie Saab gown.
- Carrie Underwood always looks beautiful, but we loved her Ralph & Russo gown for the CMA Awards.
Kate and William stepped out this morning in support of London Poppy Day, and surprised commuters when they made an unannounced trip to Kensington station.
- Natalie Portman was stunning in Dior at a Thor after party.
- Miranda Lambert looked lovely in a bright blue Roberto Cavalli gown at the 47th annual CMA Awards.
Ever want to know how Karl Lagerfeld got his start in fashion, and why he loves being asked "mean questions"?
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Click through the gallery to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!