Top 9 at 9: Jessica Biel stuns in Chanel, Sarah Jessica Parker's new original series, and more
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
- Jessica Biel looked chic and glamorous Chanel at the Museum of Modern Art Film Benefit last night in New York.
- Rachel Bilson wore a Milly two-piece ensemble with strappy white heels at the nominations for the 40th Annual People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles last night.
- Tired of your neutral-hued outerwear? The solution this winter is a bright color to revive your cold weather style. Find our favorite picks here.
- Prince George was placed on quite an unexpected list for a baby. We've got the scoop over here.
- Olivia Munn wore L'Wren Scott to the Harper's Bazaar Women of the Year Awards at Claridge's Hotel last night in London.
- Holiday party season is just around the corner. Check out this gift guide for the girl who can't get enough of the seasonal festivities.
- Naomie Harris sizzled in Gucci at the Harpers Bazaar Women of the Year awards in London last night.
- If you've ever wanted to know what goes on inside the world of competitive ballet, we've got the series for you. Executive producer Sarah Jessica Parker's AOL On series, 'city.ballet', premiered in New York on November 4th, and you can get the first look here.
Click through the gallery to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!