'Scandal' star Kerry Washington expecting first child
- Kerry looks gorgeous in pale pink at an appearance on ABC's Jimmy Kimmel Live on October 18th.
- Kerry is named Neutrogena's brand ambassador on October 17th.
- Kerry Washington stops by Good Morning America on October 3rd.
- Kerry attends 'Meet The Actors' at the Apple Store Soho on October 3rd.
- Kerry arrives for the 'Late Show with David Letterman' October 2nd.
- Kerry attends 'She's Making Media: Kerry Washington' at The Paley Center for Media on October 2nd.
This girl knows how to keep a secret! Scandal star Kerry Washington is reportedly expecting her first child with husband and NFL player Nnamdi Asomugha. The two were secretly married in a private ceremony in June and now another little surprise is on the way, according to US Weekly.
This will be the first child for the 36-year-old actress who was previously engaged to actor David Moscow. Kerry, who plays the beloved Olivia Pope on ABC's hit show Scandal is one of our favorite actresses to watch. We can't wait to see what this fashionista's style will be like while pregnant. We are predicting gorgeous caftans and patterns galore!
Click through the gallery above to see Kerry's October appearances and style.