5 celebrity beauty looks we're loving this week
Every week, we round up the best in celebrity beauty looks, and bring them straight to you.
- Blake Lively was golden and glowing at the Shangri-La hotel in Paris last night, where she was introduced as the latest face of L'Oreal Paris.
- We can't get over this super-pretty lavender eye shadow/peachy blush combo Rachel Bilson sported at the Chloe Los Angeles Fashion Show & Dinner last night in Los Angeles.
- We love a good bubblegum pink, and apparently so does Jennifer Hudson, who donned this bright color for a concert earlier this week.
- NEW YORK, NY - OCTOBER 29: Model Coco Rocha attends the 19th Annual Artwalk NY at 82 Mercer on October 29, 2013 in New York City. (Photo by Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images)
- Dark berry lips are trending right now, and we love Sophia's take on it -- perfect for the upcoming holiday party season!
Dark berry lips? Check. The perfect smoky eye? Check. An unbelievable faux-glow? Double-check.
More importantly, we've got the close-ups ready for your inspection, making it just that much easier to recreate these beauty looks at home.
To see our five picks this week, click through the gallery!