Nude nails are trending for fall
The medium: nail polish. The muse: fall runways.
- Lingerie line La Perla feels most comfortable in the buff, as long as there’s a thin strip of black to keep (nail) bases covered.
- Angular gold lines mimic rings around fingers at Titania Inglis.
- It’s sea and be seen at ThreeasFour, where bathing beauties wear blue lips and aqua-striped tips to match.
- Glamour jammer Jenny Packham likes things that sparkle, which explains the trail of silver glitter on every finger at her show.
Essie nail polish in Set in Stones, $8
- Rodarte makes French manicures cool again with skinny lines and alternating shades of rose gold, silver, and black.
- A color-free nail and special topcoat combine for Suno’s 24-karat creations.
Rococo nail polsih in Gold Leaf lacquer, $48
More from DailyCandy:
15 DIY Hair and Face Masks
Go-To Staples for Your Closet
Find Your Dream Jeans