Here's how you really celebrate Halloween in style
- Cupcakes were served by Baked by Melissa along side some ghoulish skulls.
- Hampton's based Rolling in the Dough served up some serious pizza for guests.
The Novogratz used classic Halloween imagery and family photos with creepy overlays to create wall decals to decorate their home for the haunted occasion. Shutterfly’s peel-and-stick photo decals are easy to create and customize, simple to apply and re-apply, and safe for walls.
The Novogratz used their specially-designed Novogratz Family Halloween logo to create cozy Shutterfly photo blankets to keep their guests warm while enjoying entertainment on the roof. Shuttefly’s fleece photo blankets are available in eight designs and two sizes; they’re perfect for bed throws, picnics in the parks and wall tapestry.
The Novogratz customized Shutterfly’s premium poly blend table runners featuring family photos with creepy overlays and festive Halloween accents. The table runners add a personal touch to any table and are available in nine different designs, all of which can be customized with photos and/or monograms.
- A seriously haunted house was created in the families in-house basketball court.
- The family used Shutterfly wall decal to create these decorative covers for the serving dishes.
- Simple decals make a big statement!
- Skulls were everywhere!
- Pumpkins lined the Novogratz deck and the theme Family was evident throughout the entire house.
- What a great and scary idea! Just add a few snakes to your tub and your guests will be spooked.
Courtney and Robert, with their seven children and SeriousFun Children's Network, hosted countless guests at their West Village home for a spooky filled night which included turning their in-home basketball court into a seriously haunted house, DIY decorations with a little help from Shutterfly, pizza by Rolling in the Dough, and goulish cocktails galore.
The entire family was on hand to scare and entertain their guests all while we got a peak inside their incredible home.
Click through the gallery above to see a few snapshots from the night!