Miley Cyrus, Christie Brinkley, Selena Gomez, & more celebs on this week's best & worst dressed list
From charity events to premiere parties, celebs were out in full force this week looking hot, and in some cases, not so hot. Miley Cyrus stunned in an emerald dress on the red carpet, while Rita Ora continued her style confusion.
- We're obsessed with this sexy, fall-riffic dress from the "Thor: The Dark World" actress.
- With a casual sweater and jeans combo, supermodel Karlie Kloss is ready for fall in simple style.
- We're not huge fans of Katy Perry's shiny and sheer dress.
- Miley Cyrus debuted a tame look on the red carpet with this gorgeous, dazzling emerald dress.
- Top Chef host Padma Lakshmi's vibrant printed dress is a feast for the eyes.
- When doesn't Carrie Underwood look drop dead gorgeous? The American Idol alum glowed on the red carpet in this blue number.
- Christie Brinkley looks more gorgeous than ever.
- We know this was Martha Stewart's Halloween costume, but there's enough tulle involved to create 10 dresses.
- Miranda Kerr always looks effortlessly chic out and about--and son Flynn is absolutely adorable.
- Rita Ora's style is always unexpected, and rarely stylish.
- As if we couldn't love Selena Gomez even more, this this cropped duo is too gorgeous--and that ponytail, too wicked.
- Denim duo Kourtney and Khloe looked uber-glam with their denim looks.
- We need Olivia's coat ASAP!
- This one's a long shot, but camo's definitely on-trend at the moment and we're really loving the singer's orange jacket.
Click through the gallery above to check out the best and worst of this week's celeb style!