How to dress like your favorite reality TV star for Halloween
- Queen of the Upper East Side, Ramona Singer, loves her pinot as much as she loves her cocktail dresses. Throw together some costume jewelry and wine glasses and you're good to go. Extra points for wide eyes all night.
- Curl your hair like your life depends on it, squeeze into the glitziest dress you can find, and pick up a stuffed animal pig to be the pageant queen.
- We're loving Snooki's current glam look, but for Halloween we're all about Snooki pre-2012 makeover. Bust out your middle school goth accessories, get a spray tan, and paint as much bronzer and makeup on your face as you possibly can.
- Need a last minute costume? Grab your pantsuit you wore to your first post-college job interview, use an eyebrow pencil to color in a super low hairline, and glam up with your most epic top knot to look judicious and Jerseylicious.
- It's simple to dress up as Kris Jenner for Halloween this year--simply put on every leopard print item you can find and you're done!
Halloween is the time of year where you can be anything you want and instead of the typical super hero or movie character, we're dressing up as our favorite reality star and we've got all the details on how you can dress up as your favorite star!
Click through the gallery and find out how you can dress up as your favorite reality TV star for Halloween!
We're showing you how to eat, drink and be scary this Halloween season. Read more only at Halloween on AOL:
DailyFinance: Thrift Store Halloween Costumes
AOL Travel: America's 9 Spookiest Places to Spend the Night
Homesessive: Spooky Style: 21 Fab Ways to Decorate Your Home For Halloween
KitchenDaily: Halloween Cupcake Recipes