Top 9 at 9: Victoria Beckham stuns in her own label, Jil Sander leaves hers for the third time
Ben & Jerry's released a new flavor in honor of the highly-anticipated Anchorman 2. Um, we need to try it.
- Rachel Bilson attended the 2013 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Event, wearing Isabel Marant.
- Michelle Williams looked lovely in Louis Vuitton at the 2013 Whitney Gala.
- Victoria Beckham attended the 2013 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Event wearing none other than Victoria Beckham.
Men, it's time to get pampered! A new nail salon for men offers a man cave and free beer. Yes guys, it's as great as it sounds.
- Diane Kruger attends the 2013 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Event in a subtle Cushnie et Ochs dress and pastel accessories.
- Alexa Chung wore Louis Vuitton to the 2013 Whitney Gala.
Jil Sander is leaving her namesake label for the third time. Yes, really!
- Emmy Rossum looked pretty in a colorful Oscar de la Renta Resort dress at the 2013 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Event.
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Click through the gallery to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!