Prince George's christening day: see the first pictures of little George since August!
- His Royal Highness Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge!
- The Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William present Prince George.
- Kate and William were glowing as little George was on display.
- Now that is quite the outfit, George!
- Just look at that little face!
- The Cambridge family.
- Proud dad.
- The Duchess of Cambridge and Prince George. The Duchess was seen wearing a cream Alexander McQueen dress with a matching fascinator.
- Kate carried baby George out of his christening ceremony.
- Check out that amazing train on Prince George's christening robe.
- The Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William enter St. James Palace.
- Mom and baby matched, and it was oh-so-cute!
- Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip arrive at the christening.
- Prince Harry looked dapper in navy blue.
- Charles and Camilla, the Duke and Duchess of Cornwall.
- Pippa and James Middleton arrive to the royal christening.
- Pippa Middleton and James Middleton arrive.
- We love the gorgeous detailing in Pippa's jacket as well as her gorgeous nude pumps.
- Carole Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge's mother arrives at the christening.
- Michael Middleton arrives at the royal christening.
- William's cousin, and the next in the family to have a Royal Baby, Zara Phillips was chosen as one of George's godparents.
- Kate's childhood friend, Emilia Jardine-Paterson arrives with her husband David. She is one of seven godparents.
- Michael and Julia Samuel arrive with one of Prince George's godparents Hugh Grosvenor.
- Oliver Baker, one of George's godparents, arrives for the ceremony.
- William and Kate have arrived! They're said to be "very excited" for today. Kate is wearing white.
- Her Majesty the Queen of England arrived last, with Prince Philip accompanying her.
- HRH Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip.
- A peek inside Chapel Royal at St James's Palace in central London, where Prince George of Cambridge will be christened today.
- The small and intimate christening ceremony will be held here, inside Chapel Royal at St James's Palace.
- Premier Christian Radio CEO Peter Kerridge and an aide carry a giant christening card, signed by 5,000 Christians, for Prince George and the royal family across a road outside the Chapel Royal, St James's Palace in London ahead of the christening.
- The giant christening card is seen outside Chapel Royal, St James's Palace ahead of the christening of Prince George.
- British Royal Family fans Terry Hutt, Julie Cain, Marie Scott and John Loughrey camp up outside the Chapel Royal, St James's Palace in London ahead of the christening of Prince George.
- Royal fan Terry Hut, who rose to stardom during the royal birth of Prince George waits to be interviewed by a TV station outside St James's Palace.
Update: The ceremony has ended and guests will gather at a private tea in Clarence House. Guests were served slices of christening cake, which is a tier taken from The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's wedding cake.
At the christening, the Duchess of Cambridge arrived wearing a stunning cream Alexander McQueen dress with a matching fascinator and classic jewelry. Prince William was seen wearing a dark blue suit with a blue tie while the baby of the hour, Prince George, arrived in a stunning replica of a royal christening robe, which was first made in 1841.
Click through the gallery to see baby George's first pictures since August!
There will be a mere 22 guests at His Royal Highness Prince George's christening ceremony today. His seven godparents (and their spouses, if married), select members of the royal family, and of the Middleton family.
Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip, Prince Charles, the Duchess of Cornwall and Prince Harry are the royal guests that will be in attendance. From the Middleton family, Kate's parents and siblings will be there. It was previously believed that significant others of the couple's siblings may also be in attendance, Cressida Bonas among them, but it seems this is not the case.
William and Kate have chosen close friends from childhood and University, as well as a former aid to the couple, William's cousin and a good friend of the late Princess Diana as George's godparents. They are: "Oliver Baker, a friend from St. Andrews University; Emilia Jardine-Paterson, who went to the exclusive Marlborough College with Kate; Earl Grosvenor, who is the son of the Duke of Westminster; Jamie Lowther-Pinkerton, a former private secretary to the couple; Julia Samuel, described as a close friend of the late Princess Diana; Zara Phillips, who is William's cousin, and William van Cutsem, a childhood friend of William." (AP)
William had six godparents, but it seems only seven will do the job for George! The cake to celebrate the little Prince's christening will be the top tier from the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's wedding cake. The 45-minute ceremony will take place at 3pm today at the chapel in St. James Palace, and will be conducted by the Archbishop of Canterbury.
Prince George's christening gown will be a replica of the satin and lace one made in 1841 for Queen Victoria's oldest daughter, Victoria.
Click through the gallery above to see the first photos of the day!