Top 9 at 9: Anne Hathaway hosts the Pink Party, J.Crew opens stores in London, and more
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
- Just in time for the holidays! According to WWD, J.Crew is quietly opening three stores in London, the first being a mens store. Early next month, a womenswear store will open in South Kensington, and the flagship will open on Regent Street.
- Reese Witherspoon attended a store launch wearing Antonio Berardi.
- Kate Beckinsale attended The Pink Party wearing a figure-hugging Donna Karan dress.
Happy birthday Kim! Kim Kardashian's birthday is today October 21st, and the new mom is turning 33.
- Hayden Panettiere attended the Environmental Media Awards in Georges Hobeika.
- Saoirse Ronan walked the red carpet of the BFI London Film Festival Awards Night wearing The Kooples.
Have you always had fine hair and are at your wit's end when it comes to styling it?
- Ruth Wilson attends a screening of 'Locke' during the BFI London Film Festival in Alexander McQueen.
- Anne Hathaway hosted the 2013 Pink Party at Hangar 8 on October 19, 2013 in Santa Monica, California. (Photo by Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic)
Click through the gallery to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!