Top 9 at 9: No more 'cheap seats' at the Met Gala, celebrity engagements and more
Sorry, guys. No more "cheap seats" at the Met Gala next year. Moving forward, the least expensive ticket will be $25,000 per person.
- Taylor Swift was named the 2013 Songwriter/Artist of the Year by the Nashville Songwriters Association, and rocked a sparkly Houghton dress to accept the honor. She has now won this award more times than any other songwriter/artist. Congrats!
Congrats to one of our fave MTV girls, Lauren Conrad is engaged to William Tell!
- Olivia Wilde wore Michael Kors to the screening of "Her" at the New York Film Festival.
- Lily Collins and Julianne Hough attended a Samsung Galaxy event, looking casual-chic.
- Rooney Mara wore Proenza Schouler to the screening of "Her" at the New York Film Festival.
Did you see Vera Wang's fall 2014 bridal show? Leave it to the bridal master to send ALL PINK gowns down the runway, and still nail it.
- Kate Bosworth attend the Carmel Art & Film Festival in a feminine pale pink satin Christian Dior dress with an open back and bow accent.
- Taylor Swift opened the Taylor Swift Education Center at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum wearing a pretty Elie Saab dress.
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Click through the gallery to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!