Top 9 at 9: a Style Me Pretty + Bauble Bar collaboration and more
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
- Kate Hudson attended a dinner for Gareth Pugh hosted by Chrome Hearts at Malibu Farm last night, wearing this sleek red look by Versace.
- Kate Moss attended the Rimmel London 180 Years of Cool party at the London Film Museum last night, wearing a pair of Alaia boots and jeans.
- Sculptor Dave Cortes created this 24KT gold sculpture of none other than Lady Gaga wearing Alexander McQueen. The work is valued at a cool $250,000.
- Check out the week's best and worst dressed celebs, including Miley Cyrus and Paris Hilton, over here.
- Bauble Bar and Style Me Pretty have collaborated to bring you a curated selection of the best jewels and gems for your bridal personality. Click here to see the whole collab for yourself!
- We're giving away some exciting new beauty products today only! Visit the contest page for more details.
- Ginnifer Goodwin is engaged! Get all the details here.
- Kate Mara arrives attended the launch celebration for Martell Caractere Cognac at The Paramour Mansion in Los Angeles last night. The actress wore Viktor & Rolf.
- Want to smell like the Duchess of Cambridge? You're in luck! The perfume Kate wore on her wedding is now available for purchase in the United States. Get the details here.
Click through the gallery to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!