Want to wear the same perfume as the Duchess of Cambridge? You're in luck!
- Kate Middleton waves back to an excited crowd as she enters the church. This was the first moment the world caught a glimpse at the stunning Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen gown.
- The backside that became famous. When Pippa Middleton stepped out behind her sister Kate, the world took notice of her perfectly shaped back side. Blogs, Facebook Pages and Twitter accounts were set up in its honor.
- Kate looked just lovely as her father walked her down the aisle.
- The Duchess's dress had an impressive, yet manageable, train, which Pippa tended to like a pro.
- The happy couple could breathe a sigh of relief as they left Westminster Abbey -- it was now time for celebration.
- Kate is simply gleaming following the ceremony while she's being taken with her new husband to the palace.
- Um, hands down the best dressed of the day. How adorable are these kiddos?!
- Queen Elizabeth II following the Royal Wedding is perfect in light yellow!
- Prince Harry is no stranger to these types of high profile events, but he seemed to be really enjoying himself.
- Kate's parents were impeccably dressed, with the Mother of the Bride simply glowing in pale blue.
- Princess Beatrice of York and Princess Eugenie of York exit Westminster Abbey after the Royal Wedding showing off their intricate and detailed hats (which garnered plenty of attention).
- Victoria Beckham arrives to attend the Royal Wedding wearing a navy dress with a matching small pill box hat.
- Tara Palmer-Tomkinson arrives to attend the Royal Wedding wearing an intricate royal blue hat which matched her blue dress.
- The first royal kiss occurred on the balcony of the palace, but the real moment occurred right below when the little flower girl pressed her hands against her ears -- clearly, she was not amused.
- Kate's second dress -- for the evening festivities -- was just as stunning. We loved the sparkling belt!
Have you always dreamt of being a Princess? Well you can now smell like Britain's Princess if you'd like. (Baby steps.) To the delight of Kate fans everywhere, the perfume that the Duchess of Cambridge wore on her wedding day is now available in the U.S.
The scent, Illuminum's White Gardenia Petals, was Kate's chosen fragrance to take her down the aisle on April 29, 2011. If you like floral perfumes, then this one is for you! From the description: "The top note of Lily evokes a tropical seaside location, whilst the heart notes of White Gardenia, Muguet and Jasmine breeze bring a trio of white flowers into play, much like a bride's bouquet."
The royal fragrance won't come cheap, though. If you want to splurge on Kate's perfume, it's a whopping $150 for 100mL(Or $105 for 50mL). If you're here in New York City, you can run over to 5th Avenue to grab your bottle, if not, you can get it exclusively at HenriBendel.com. It looks like the Kate Middleton Effect has struck again, however, because both sizes available of the perfume are currently sold out online. Are you surprised?! We're not.
We have to say, though, that we're fairly disappointed by the bottle design. With all of the pretty bottles out there, this must be a very impressive scent if it got Kate to look past its industrial design (at least, it would have to be for us!).
Click through the gallery above to see our favorite moments from the Royal Wedding (and get excited -- there may be another one soon!).
Photo Credit: Getty Images