Top 9 at 9: What it's really like to work at A&F, Amazon's luxury beauty and more
Take on fall with our favorite flats. They're too cute to pass up!
- Anna Faris attended People's One to Watch event, rocking a light blue Giulietta dress.
- Sienna Miller looked lovely in this white Carven dress and simple black pumps.
Amazon has launched its luxury beauty store this morning, and we're super excited about it.
- Clemence Poesy looked perfect in Erdem at the MIPCOM party this week.
- Lucy Liu stunned outside of David Letterman, wearing a black and white Band of Outsiders dress.
Ever wonder what it's like to work at Abercrombie & Fitch corporate? Well, if you wear black or purple, you can expect someone will ask you to eat lunch away from "campus" -- as their headquarters is called.
- Naomi Watts attended "Take Home a Nude" in a flirty floral Erdem sheath.
- Laura Carmichael of Downton Abbey took a risk at the Scottish Fashion Awards in this sheer Christopher Kane dress.
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Click through the gallery to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!