Top 9 at 9: Kris and Bruce Jenner call it quits, Kate Middleton asks for discount while shopping
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
- If you haven't heard by now, Kris and Bruce Jenner are officially dunzo. While we're not sure what the future holds, you can find out here to read the surprising reason why you probably aren't watching Keeping Up With the Kardashians anymore.
- Yep, you heard it. Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge got a little thrifty while pregnant, and reportedly even asked for a discount at an antique store. To read all the scintillating details, click here.
- Need help navigating one of the season's hottest trends? Here are 4 ways to rock a leather skirt, straight from our contributors.
- Get this StyleList x NMRKT runway look, styled by City Brewed, for a fraction of the cost.
- From topless runway crashers to cronuts, here are the top stories to come out of Fashion Month.
- In the new issue of Lucky, Kate Bosworth dishes on her dream wedding. Get the scoop here.
- Sienna Miller looked gorgeous in Carven at the BFI gala dinner in London last night.
- Princess Charlene of Monaco arrived at a Ralph Lauren Collection Show and private dinner at Paris "Les Beaux-Arts" School last night, wearing, of course, Ralph Lauren.
- Finally! New York fashion couple Isabel and Ruben Toledo will be designing a plus-size line for Lane Bryant, with a full ready-to-wear collection coming out in the spring.
Click through the gallery to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!